Thursday, September 8, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

Wake Up Calls

I stopped at The Preacher’s house on the way home to water his plants.


Jail becomes a habit for a lot of people, but I had a feeling The Preacher wasn’t going to be one of them.


His second divorce had awoken him to the fact he had to quit drinking. Being locked up seemed likely wake him up to the idea child support wasn’t optional.


I had never been grateful for my wake-up calls when they happened.  Looking back, I could see how I had been lucky to wake up before things got worse.

 

Today I’ll try to be grateful for my wakeup call.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible
 

No comments:

Post a Comment