Monday, August 15, 2016

17. Side by Side on Different Paths
Brat Boy and I stepped onto adjoining treadmills.  I settled into a slow jog up a slight incline.  Brat Boy took longer strides, on a steeper incline, at a faster speed, but we remained side-by-side.   I smiled thinking about good friends whose lives had put them on different paths.  If we looked up from the day-to-day, we’d see we were still close.

Today I will be grateful I can walk beside friends traveling different paths.

Life on Life's Terms III (c) 2016 by Ken Montrose

Life on Life's Terms III is a work of fiction.  Any resemblance between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental. 

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: http://www.amazon.com/Ken-Montrose/e/B001K8MG0S

No comments:

Post a Comment