Thursday, August 11, 2016

15. Tonight...
The next night the kids went to stay with friends.  I said, "It's been a while."

"The kids have been up and noisy," My wife said.

"And in and out of our bedroom," I said.  "We gotta put a stop to that.  And the other night, well you know  I was worried about that presentation."

"It's early, but if you want to go upstairs now...," she said with a sly smile.
When we got into bed, she kissed me, and looked deep into my eyes.

Then we both rolled over and finally got a good night's sleep.

Tomorrow I'll be grateful if I get a good night's sleep tonight.

Life on Life's Terms III (c) 2016 by Ken Montrose

Life on Life's Terms III is a work of fiction.  Any resemblance between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental. 

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: http://www.amazon.com/Ken-Montrose/e/B001K8MG0S

No comments:

Post a Comment