Thursday, August 25, 2016

25. Can You Hear Me Now?
When I got home we began loading cars for Blondie’s move to college.

“What’s this?” Blondie asked as I handed her a small laminated card.

“My phone numbers, email addresses, my websites, the phone numbers of places you’re likely to find me, GPS coordinates for places I fish.”

“Daddy, don’t you think having your cell phone number is enough?”

I hugged her. “I will always be there for you and I want you have as many ways as possible to reach me.”

“Because you always forget to turn your phone back on after a training?”

“That too,” I said as she hugged me back.

Today I will make sure my loved ones can reach me. 


Life on Life's Terms III (c) 2016 by Ken Montrose

Life on Life's Terms III is a work of fiction.  Any resemblance between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental. 

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: http://www.amazon.com/Ken-Montrose/e/B001K8MG0S

No comments:

Post a Comment