Wednesday, August 30, 2017

111.  Correction
When I got home that night, I reviewed a speech scheduled for 9:00 a.m. the next day. I’d thought it was finished, but realized I’d left a big section blank. It took me hours to correct it. I wasn’t in my happy place when I finished. “Well this sucks,” I said to my laptop. “I still have to write my blog.”
The more I thought about it, the more I realized I was lucky to have the time complete the missing section. If this had happened on some other night, I might have been at Blondie or Brat Boy’s game.  I said out loud, “I’m going to make mistakes. I’ll be grateful for a chance to correct them.”
Today I’ll be grateful for mistakes I can correct.

Time for a Change ©2017 by Ken Montrose
Time for a Change is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.
Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com

https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment