Sunday, August 6, 2017

92. Retreat, Rethink, React
As if he’d heard us mention his name, Quinn walked up.  He reached out his hand, and pulled Austin to his feet.
“No ‘I told you so’?” Austin asked Quinn.  “Middaymorrow’s absolutely a cult.”
Quinn shook his head. “What’s that saying? ‘Retreat, Rethink, React.’ No, you and me need to get some clean time.  Somewhere down the road we can figure out our next move.  Maybe then we can help your brother.  I know you feel like you hit a wall, but you’re not beaten until you quit.”
If today I feel overwhelmed, I won’t give up.  I will retreat, rethink, and react.

Time for a Change ©2017 by Ken Montrose
Time for a Change is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.
Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com

https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment