Friday, April 19, 2019


Worry Not
A week later I saw Trevor talking to Roger and a guy named Darren who sometimes came to the Monday Knights meeting.

Darren was an electrician. He agreed to wire Trevor’s shed if Roger fixed his motorcycle. Roger agreed to fix Darren’s bike if Trevor refinished his grandmother’s heirloom rocking chair.

Until then I hadn’t realized how worried I was about Trevor wiring his shed.  There were other things I worried about, but I was grateful to eliminate that concern. 

I sat down with my coffee and started writing a list of things I didn’t have to worry about.  

Today I’ll be grateful for worries I don’t have.

Dogged Determination ©2018 & 2019 by Ken Montrose

Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment