Tuesday, April 30, 2019


I Remember
Later that night I got online and discovered I hadn’t posted my blog to Facebook the day before. I was getting more forgetful every day. I started listing things I wanted to remember.
  •        ‘One is too many and a thousand is never enough.’
  •          Make sure the people you love know it.
  •          A half-filled laundry basket looks like a litter box to the cat.
  •          Tomorrow is not promised, make the most of today.
  •          Take the high road.
  •          The referee has a much better view of the action and probably doesn’t need my input.
  •          My anniversary.
  •          It’s OK to ask for help.
  •          Put the seat down.
  •          Set a good example, actions speak louder than words.

I put the list on my nightstand, thinking I should look over it from time to time. I hoped I remembered it was there.


Today I hope I remember the important things.

Dogged Determination ©2018 & 2019 by Ken Montrose

Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment