Friday, September 13, 2019


Time to Change
“Where is Trevor?” Sam asked.

“Date night,” I said. “He’s taking his ex-wife to dinner.”

“You’re kidding, right? She used to hate him.  I guess time really does heal all wounds.”

“I don’t know about that. I do believe time and change go a long way to healing most wounds.”

Sam thought for a moment before saying, “It’s not just changing. It’s growing, growing up.  Trevor was a little drunk boy playing cop when he got kicked off the force. He’s a better man now.”

Today I’ll let time pass as I try to grow.

Dogged Determination ©2018 & 2019 by Ken Montrose
Dogged Determination is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.
Other works by Ken Montrose are available at: www.greenbriartraining.com https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/


No comments:

Post a Comment