Tuesday, September 29, 2020


 Fawlty Showers

Calm

The rest of the day went by slowly as I checked off items from the 2Do list Randy had left me.  I felt very little stress.


 People I knew had loved ones struggling with addiction. They dreaded the late night phone call. Others were caring for elderly parents, and the demands were taking a toll. Some were waiting for test results, or wondering if they might lose their jobs.


I felt their pain. I’d had times in my life when stress-free moments were few and far between. Knowing there would always be stressful times, I tried not to take the calm for granted.  


Today I’ll be grateful for stress-free minutes, hours, and days.

 


Fawlty Showers © 2020 by Ken Montrose


Fawlty Showers is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

·         www.greenbriartraining.com 

·         https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/

No comments:

Post a Comment