Friday, September 18, 2020


 Fawlty Showers

Understanding/Enabling

“You’ve met the Wicked Witch of the West End?” Dana asked, gesturing toward Abigail’s office.


“I’ve had the pleasure,” I said.


Dana sighed. “If you knew her family, you’d understand why she is the way she is.”


“So I should cut her some slack?”


Dana shook her head. “No, never.  I’m saying don’t take it personally, don’t judge her too harshly, but don’t enable her control freak nature.”


I nodded. “You try to understand how and why someone does something harmful, but you never make it easy for them to keep doing it.”


Today I’ll try to understand without enabling.


Fawlty Showers © 2020 by Ken Montrose

Fawlty Showers is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

·         www.greenbriartraining.com 

·         https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

·         https://www.pinterest.com/kenmontrose/mt-rose/


No comments:

Post a Comment