Monday, May 16, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 

Yappy

Dogs were allowed in the outside seating area of the diner.  Someone had brought what might have been Pomeranian-demon mix, that yapped at Mojo.


Mojo raised his head, stared at the little mutt with a look equal parts boredom and contempt, and went back to snoozing.


The little dog turned circles in frustration.


Talmadge reached down to pat Mojo. “Little dog reminds me of my son-in-law, always mad I won’t drink with him. I don’t even answer him anymore.”


“I’ve tried to stop arguing online,” I said. “I’m happier when I don’t.”


“I had to block my cousin,” Epiphany said. “I don’t think capybara are the chicken of the future, and I’m not investing in a giant rodent farm. Done arguing with her.”

 


Today I’ll try to avoid pointless arguments.

 


Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

No comments:

Post a Comment