Thursday, May 26, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

Forgivens

The next morning, I presented a training on forgiveness in recovery. My audience was mostly treatment professionals, but much of the discussion was about their personal lives.


One thing we talked about was how much easier it was to polish a resentment than to forgive someone.  


To be certain, there were times when forgiving was much easier said than done, especially if the person asking for forgiveness was likely to wrong us again.


Still, I wondered if it wouldn’t do me some good to take a long look at the times I’d been forgiven, to polish my forgivens.

 

Today I will polish my ‘forgivens’.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

 

No comments:

Post a Comment