Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

HALT
The next morning, I was glad I’d gone to bed on time.  I had a lot to do, and needed to be clear-headed.


“HALT,” I said to the toaster. “Don’t let yourself get too hungry, angry, lonely, or tired.”


My bagel popped up, and I added, “It makes you less likely to make poor decisions, like relapsing, or paying $10 for a cup of coffee.

 

Today I’ll remember HALT.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available from:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

 

No comments:

Post a Comment