Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 

Out of Habit

As I guided the man back to the waiting room, it struck me. He had remembered to wash his hands.


Somebody had taught him to do so and the habit had stuck, even when he was half dead, coming off a bender.


I mentally made a list of all the good habits I’d been taught over the years, grateful for the people who taught me.


My first thought was of my dad. He’d taught me by example to always make sure the people you loved knew it.

 

Today I’ll be grateful for good habits and the people who taught them to me.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible


No comments:

Post a Comment