Tuesday, May 31, 2022

FAWLTY SHOWERS 2

 

Vampire Slayer

“My life is like a reverse vampire movie,” a woman in the afternoon group said.


“How so?” I asked.


“In vampire movies they just have to make it through the night somehow. Daylight comes. They breathe a sigh of relief and figure out how they’re going to be safe the next night.”


“You just have to get through the day, not the night, somehow,” the man sitting next to her said.


She nodded, “And like the movies, each day I get better at dealing with whatever is trying to suck the life out of me.”


“Until you become a vampire slayer,” the man said, “meeting head-on whatever life throws at you.”

 

Today I’ll live my life like a vampire slayer.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible

No comments:

Post a Comment