Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 

A Novel About Spanish Lawnmowers

When I got to work the next day, Abigail’s door was closed.


“Abigail call off?” I asked Katy at the reception desk. She motioned me closer.


“She broke up with the new girlfriend, but she doesn’t want to talk about it,” Katy said in whisper.


“That’s too bad.”


Katy shrugged. “She’s OK with it.  In fact, she’s happy she tried, and plans to try again.  Just doesn’t want to talk about it.”


Good for her, I thought. Maybe there’s something I should try again. 


I thought about going back to school, writing another novel, or learning Spanish. Decided I’d try again to fix my old lawnmower instead.


Today I won’t give up, I’ll try again.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

                     https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

 

#addictionawareness #dailymessage #inspiration #odaat #recoveryposse #recoveryispossible


No comments:

Post a Comment