Thursday, March 31, 2022

Fawlty Showers 2

 

With a Smile

The next week the boy and his father came pick up DD the bunny.

I was on my knees helping put DD in the carrier, when the little boy almost knocked me over hugging me.

“Thank you!” he said, his tiny face lighting up.  “Thank You!”

That hug stayed with me the rest of the day. 

It reminded me how people appreciate being appreciated. Hugging the waitress or the clerk at the convenience store with that little boy’s enthusiasm might be awkward, but it wouldn’t hurt to thank them with a smile.

Today I’ll thank someone with a smile.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.

Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

No comments:

Post a Comment