Wednesday, June 29, 2022

FAWLTY SHOWERS 2

 

Worried

Dana came into my office the next day with the usual box of donuts.  We talked about Abigail, and the merger. 


“I have to admit I’m a little worried,” I said.


Dana nodded, but said, “Whenever I start to worry about something I can’t control, I write a list of all the things I worried about that never happened.”


“Good idea, maybe I could add things to my list that did happen, but I got through.”


Dana looked at the top of my head, squinted, and said, “You could start with getting a really bad haircut.”


I laughed, and threw a piece of donut at her.


Today I’ll make a list of all the things I worried about that didn’t happen.

 

Fawlty Showers 2 is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the characters and anyone you might know is purely coincidental.


Other works by Ken Montrose are available at:

                     www.greenbriartraining.com  

https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B001K8MG0S

No comments:

Post a Comment